Create a Classic Holiday Dinner Party
These are the key elements to make this look come to life.
1. Create a polished look with mixed metallic ornaments (gold, silver, & brass).
2. Add a bit of flair to your dining experience by using copper plates.
3. ‘Tis the season to dress your table with a white velvet runner.
4. Burn pine tree aromatic candles for an added touch of seasonality.
5. Accent the tabletop with mini snow dusted pine trees.
6. Use classic silverware to add balance to the décor.
7. Disco pigs are always fun and unexpected.
8. Serve Moscow Mules in copper cups.
9. And lastly, elevate your look with natural wreaths.